Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jayden is coming!!!!

Welcome to our Jayden blog!!! As most of you know, we are having a baby! Its a boy, we are naming him Jayden Matthew, and he is due at the end of May! We've actually meant to get this up and running for quite some time but...well, we haven't! :) So now we are!! We are including a myriad of ultrasound pictures we have from the pregnancy on here, so enjoy! Our hope is that we will continue to update this as the pregnancy progresses, and then once Jayden arrives, it will be a great way to share pics of him and for everyone to know how he's doing.
Here's one of our first shots of him at 9 weeks!
Here he is at 21 weeks!

Here's the one that reveals he is definitely baby BOY Stephens!! :)

Here's Sarah's belly at 23 weeks!

And finally, here's a 3D shot of Jayden at 27 weeks!! We think he is so cute!!

Please keep checking back! We will post as often are there are things to post about. Sarah will try not to bore you with details of her frequent bathroom trips, or how fascinating her expanding belly is!! We have showers coming up and will post pics from those! We got his crib set up this past weekend (thanks, Uncle Matthew!) and will try to post pics of his room as it gets finished. Thanks for celebrating with us!! :)

13 comments:

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

YEAH! Congrats again! I will definitely be checking for more pictures closer to May!

Melanie said...

so cute!

Steve DeNicola said...

This is so exciting!!!
I'm so happy for you both and can't wait to have this little rascal running up and down the halls of our church.
Thanks for sharing your joy with us all!
Steve, Lori and Brent

Unknown said...

Hey it's Meaners. I'm using Mark's google account because I haven't yet joined the gmail revolution and God knows I don't need another email address because I have too many already. . . anyways I can't wait till he comes out and I get to hold him! I'm so excited for you both! Let me know who is planning a shower and if you need help. I would love to be involved, friends! I love you!

The Pascua Family said...

He is sooo cute!! How good is our God!! Were praying you both through the home stretch!!!
Wahooo your in the 3rd trimester!!
Can't wait for your shower, Mia is so excited :) :)

SMiLeD said...

Love love love the website. Can't wait to see more as Jayden grows. Seems like just yesterday you got your bfp and look at you now!!

Christine Fiscer, Birthkeeper said...

Wonderful page! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, and I just love watching the belly grow...so you have to post more of those! Sarah, are you going to have Dan take any wonderful pregnancy photos?? I LOVE the ones with mom mostly naked, showing off the belly. LOL..not that I'm trying to see you naked or anything. I mean, err, hehehe. ; )

Love you both!
Christy and Jeramy

Team Parks: Jason and Kristin said...

freakin' sweet!!!
Uncle Jason in Colorado says hello

Unknown said...

I am so glad you techy people got this blog up and running. Even though I am so far away I feel like I get to be apart of this exciting experience. I can't wait to see you two - well, I guess three now! :) I will be checking back often for more info and photos. Love you all!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! This is really cool. You know you're the first friends of mine that are having a child. Not surprising but pretty awesome!

Unknown said...

This is so cool! You guys are my first friends to be having a child. Not surprising but awesome anyway! P.S. You're blog's nice too.

Baumann Sonja & Urs said...

That's so great!!!!!!!!!! I feel so happy for you...........
Love, Sonja

Unknown said...

So Happy for all of you can't wait to meet baby Jayden Stephens in person. Love to you both and baby Jayden, hope he liked his gifts from the shower.